Sunday, December 12, 2010

Pain continues ...

Mom is in immense pain. I am not sure whether I would want to read this... but this blog voice some of the most painful moments I have seen in life. I say seen, because I can't even begin to feel her pain. Mom is in constant pain for the last 3 days, the headaches continue unabated. Without meals and on lesser meds (we gave up on some because it was impossible for her to keep them down in her state of nausea) she is getting weaker day by day. Days and nights melt into an unending stream of pain and fitful episodes of sleep. Living on tea and toast - something she is barely able to take in and keep down, life is at an all time low. Apparently there are no meds that can reduce the pain... what are all the multibillion dollar researches accomplishing, I wonder.

It's painful and looks like it is all just going downhill. No medication, no help, nothing for her - so what do we expect the patient to do? Just bear the pain and carry on like this? Seems like the answer is yes!

I pray to my Lord that he relieves her of the pain and just makes it easy for her and for us, especially Daddy.. He's the one who is hardest hit and the one who is bearing most of the burden. He is a darling and we had long harped on their love for each other and how they were always looking out for each other. It is sad to see the things they gave their life to wither away. Brain tumor must probably be one of teh most cruel diseases. I won't wish it upon my enemy. Lord save us all. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment